giovedì 1 settembre 2011

Preview of "Irreverent" Carine Roitfeld's upcoming book

The Carine Roitfeld's upcoming book, Irreverent, a 368-page tome it's a summery of Carine's 30-year career with photographs, notes from the likes of Alexander McQueen, John Galliano, and Tom Ford..
The Tome doesn't hit stores until Oct. 18, but same pics have hit the Internet  ( check style and vogue )















Carine is already working on another book with Karl Lagerfeld, that's set to release in December.
She told Vogue. : “I have so many proposals in front of me, cosmetics or even a clothes line. I didn’t say yes or no.” and she added
 “I worked 20 years ago, and 20 years ago no one was talking about me. I didn’t change. Maybe I was at the right moment. But sometimes I say, What is so interesting about me? I am just doing photo shoots. It’s not something that extraordinary. I’m not a great artist, I’m not writing books, I’m not a painter, and people in the streets ask me for a picture or a note and I say why? But I think it’s better to appreciate it, because maybe it’s not forever.”

credit to fashionologie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento