giovedì 23 febbraio 2012

Tamara Ecclestone Wants To Prove You She's "‘just a normal girl’ And That She Would Work For Diamonds

Tamara has appeared in a series of controversial photographs, by Tyler Shields for his exhibition Beyond The Gates.
The more controversial photos show Tamara dressed in a pink Herve Leger dress and Christian Louboutin heels sipping on a McDonald’s drink as discarded chips lie on the ground next to her or  down on the ground holding a piece of cardboard with the words 'Will Work for Diamonds',  
Although her father has revealed that he has put £3billion in a trust fund for his two daughters, Tamara has complained that she is sick of being criticised for  her wealth.
 "At the end of the day I’m just a normal 27-year-old girl. I enjoy shopping and going on holiday. I’m proud of my dad and I’m very grateful that he’s afforded me a nice life. But I am not going to spend the rest of my life apologising for it".







credit to dailymail.co.uk

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento