To promote their new Curve-ID denim Levis is giving away 1,000 pairs of jeans this Friday in Union Square from 10am-6pm, with live music by She & Him! Curve-ID is meant to fit a woman's curves, so whether you're built like Kate Moss or Beyonce these jeans are designed to flatter your body type. It's first come, first serve, so any of you ladies out there will probably want to show before 10am if you really want yourself a freebie.All you have to do is bring in one pair of clothing that no longer fits in your life to trade for the jeans. All traded in items will be donated to Goodwill, so you can score karma points along with your free jeans. Or would those karma points be instantly redeemed by accepting a pair of free jeans? I don't know.
There will be 15 changing rooms on site so you don't have to strip down in Union Square to try on your new Curves (unless you want to...I'm not going to argue about that).
And for the fellas I know that Zooey Deschanel is a major crush for all you "500 Days of Summer" dreamers. Well, she'll be there performing live music as She & Him (Zooey & M. Ward).
LEVI'S TO GIVE 1,000 LUCKY WOMEN FREE CURVE ID JEANS AT THE "WEAR WHAT FITS" EVENT IN SAN FRANCISCO'S UNION SQUARE Levi's invites the women of San Francisco to come check out our "Wear What Fits" event to pick up a free pair of new Levi's Curve ID jeans (while supplies last), and get a little fashion inspiration and fun along the way.http://www.grooveeffect.com/stream/levis-giving-away-1000-pairs-of-curve-id-jeans-in-sf-friday-917/
Here's how it works:
Here's how it works:
- Stop by the event on Friday, September 17th
- Bring something that doesn't fit into your life anymore - it can be an old handbag or jeans, an ex-boyfriend's T-shirt, an antique lamp - really anything that no longer fits into your life
- Donate the item that doesn't fit and you'll get something that does - a free new pair of custom fit Levi's Curve ID jeans
- Fashion expert and Today Show correspondent Bobbie Thomas will be on hand to give fashion tips & answer style questions, while Levi's denim fit specialists personally fit each woman in her perfect pair of Levi's Curve ID jeans.
- Throughout the day, women are invited to hang out and listen to great music from DJs and performers including Zooey Deschanel & M.Ward's band, She & Him. There will also be local food and fun activities like t-shirt screen printing and sketch artists.
- Admission and one pair of Levi's Curve ID denim is free to the first 1,000 guests who exchange something that does not fit. All exchanged items will be donated to Goodwill.