mercoledì 1 agosto 2012

I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. [Laughs.]



Victoria Beckham as Glamour's First-Ever Guest Editor on the September 2012 cover.

She has revealed to be a fan of 50 Shades of Grey ( she is already onto the steamy second installment of the three-part series, Fifty Shades Darker.)




She's so glamorous! as she models her own dress collection!
 Victoria thought about editing the prestigious September issue -  
'It’s been exciting for me to see my ideas come to life, from type colors to photo selection to casting.

She even created her own list for the magazine's regular 'Don’ts' column: 'Boat shoes (unless of course you’re designer Alber Elbaz or on a boat!), Bermuda shorts, nose rings, Crocs, and American tan tights (that’s nude pantyhose to you).'
How cool it's that!

She also opened up about why she rarely smiles for photographers, saying it has become part of her image now she's a designer.
"Do you know, I don’t know?! I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. [Laughs.] Fashion stole my smile! I’ve created this person. And I’m not saying that’s not me, but I wouldn’t say that’s the whole me…. It’s an armor that goes up."

credit to www.glamour.com




 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento